HP Officejet Pro 8710 Wireless Setup
HP Officejet Pro 8710 wireless setup is done to link the HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer to the devices such as laptop or computer. There are various methods using which the wireless connection can be established. Follow the simple instructions that are given on this web page.
How To Connect HP Officejet Pro 8710 Wireless
- HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer supports wireless printing.
- You need to perform two steps to establish a wireless connection.
- The first step is to find the Wireless icon on the printer’s operational panel.
- Press the icon to start the process.
- The second step is to move to the printer’s control panel. Swipe to the right to find the Settings option on the home screen.
- Find the Network Settings option under the Settings menu.
- Click on it and the supported methods to establish the network connection display.
- Choose the HP Officejet Pro 8710 Wireless Setup Wizard method for the connection process.
- A list of available wireless networks appears on the screen.
- Choose your network name and provide the password in their tab.
- After some time, the printer establishes the network connection.
- When the connection is established, a stable blue light is visible on the printer’s control panel.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Wireless Setup Mac
- If you have an Officejet Pro 8710 printer connected to a Mac system, use the Wi-Fi Protected Setup for the connection process.
- You need to connect the printer to a wireless router. Check for the WPS button on the rear end of the printer.
- Press the WPS button for about 2 minutes to establish the network connection. Without any network name and password, the printer establishes the network connection.
- If you opt to connect the printer using the PIN method, find the Settings option on the printer’s control panel.
- Click the Network Settings icon and choose Wi-Fi Protected Setup -> PIN to establish the connection.
- You can find the passcode on the printer’s control panel or print an information page. Mention the passcode on the respective tab.
- After a few minutes, the printer establishes the network connection.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Airprint Setup For IPhone
- Confirm that you have connected the Apple device to the Wireless network.
- Now, link the Officejet Pro 8710 printer to the network to which you have linked the mobile phone.
- To carry out the print job from your Apple device, make sure that the Officejet Pro 8710 printer is turned on.
- Keep enough papers into the input tray and install the color and black cartridges.
- Open the file to be printed and choose the Share button on the app.
- Now you can open the Printer Options dialog box by selecting the Printer icon.
- Select your Officejet Pro 8710 printer by tapping the Select Printer option.
- Specify the print settings and then press the Print button.
Install HP Officejet Pro 8710 Wireless Printer
Installing the driver is necessary to get the complete features of the HP Officejet Pro 8710 wireless setup.
- There are two methods using which the driver can be launched.
- One way is to download the software from this page and the other is by using the software CD.
- The driver can be downloaded only if ample storage space is available on your Personal Computer.
- Upgrade all the software files that are present on your Mac or Windows system.
- Now, select the Driver Download link on this page.
- Once the download finishes, double-click on the driver or setup file to install it.
- Windows: Choose the Run, Save, or Open option and then choose the Continue option in the Welcome dialog box that displays on your PC.
- The Installation Agreements and Settings pop-up window appears on the screen.
- Mark the checkbox present next to the I have reviewed and accept the installation agreements and settings option.
- Click on the Next button, then choose the Manual Setup radio button, and then follow the on-screen procedure.
- Select the Finish button and this ends the software installation process.
- Mac: After the HP Easy Start app is downloaded, the Welcome screen opens on your computer.
- Click Continue and then choose Continue again on the Prepare printer for setup dialog box.
- Select all the recommended software that you need to launch on the Install pop-up window.
- Enter the details such as the admin account and password.
- Install the software by following the prompts that appear on each pop-up window.
- Choose the Print Test Page option to confirm that the driver installation process is done successfully. Find more information related to HP Officejet Pro 8710 wireless setup from our live technical experts by contacting them now.