HP Officejet Pro 8710 Driver Download
A driver is essential for accessing the printers from your computer. The printer has two types of drivers, the full feature and basic driver. You can get the basic driver of the printer from our website or from our manufacturer’s site. Downloading is the best method to get the latest driver for the printer. Make your HP Officejet Pro 8710 driver download process simple with the help of the steps mentioned below.
Steps To Download Driver For HP Officejet 8710 Printer In Windows 10
- Use the Windows built-in software update to download driver for HP Officejet Pro 8710 automatically.
- Most printers support the Inbuilt software on Windows 10 operating system.
- Browse the Change Device Installation Settings option in the search bar and click on it.
- Choose the Yes option in the Device Installation Settings window.
- Make necessary changes to the settings and click Save.
- You need to connect the printer to the system via a USB cable.
- Install the built-in driver with the help of the Add a Printer wizard.
- Do not turn off the internet connection when the download is in progress.
- Once the HP Officejet Pro 8710 driver download is completed, all the latest features of the printer can be accessed from the system via the driver.
How To Reset HP Officejet Pro 8710 Printer
- The driver plays a vital role in performing the print, scan, or fax operation from your computer to the printer.
- Install the print driver on your computer before you perform any print operation.
- From your Windows, sign into the official page of the printer.
- You have entered the printer detail in the entry field and click Go.
- Tap the Software & Drivers tab.
- Click the Change button.
- Change the operating system to Windows & the version to Windows 7 from the drop-down menu.
- Make sure to click the Change button after choosing each option.
- After selecting the driver, click the Download button under the Driver – Product Installation Software option.
- Once, the HP Officejet Pro 8710 driver download is complete, open and run the application on your Windows 7.
- After finishing the installation, print a test page from your computer to printer to verify the setup.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Driver For Mac
- You can also download the driver from the 123.hp.com/setup 8710 site.
- Make sure you search for the driver specifying the correct model number.
- Check if the driver is designed especially for your Mac OS.
- Once you download them from the official or a different trusted site, start the installation process.
- The downloaded file saves in the .dmg format on your Mac.
- Locate the zipped files on your desktop. If you cannot find them, then move to the Download folder and locate the file.
- Click the folder to open the installation wizard.
- Agree to the License agreement after reading them.
- Mention the type of connection when prompted and proceed with the on-screen instructions.
- Click the Finish button on the final page of the wizard to complete the driver installation process after the HP Officejet Pro 8710 driver download.
HP Officejet 8710 Driver Install
- The driver for your Officejet Pro 8710 printer can be installed using the installer CD.
- Before you start the installation, check if your Mac or Windows system includes a CD/DVD drive.
- If your Personal Computer does not have an external drive, move all the files from the Compact Disc into a USB flash drive.
- After you copy the contents, insert either the USB drive or CD into the correct drive.
- Do not continue until all the setup files get displayed on the computer screen.
- If the CD files do not appear, go to the My Computer window.
- Double-click on the CD drive and then choose either the Install or Setup option.
- Comply with the prompts on the Installation Wizard. Once the installation is complete, the driver gets installed on your system.
- Test your Officejet Pro 8710 printer to ensure that the software is launched correctly.
HP Officejet 8710 Driver Is Unavailable
The driver unavailable message appears when you have installed an incorrect or corrupt printer driver on your computer. There might be other hitches too, but the quickstep that you can carry out is to re-install your printer driver.
- If you are a Windows user, click the Windows logo and R buttons simultaneously.
- On the Run window, type devmgmt.msc in the Open field.
- Click the OK button and search for your printer’s name in the list.
- Right-click on HP Officejet 8710 printer’s name and select Uninstall Device.
- Click Uninstall once again and wait till all the driver files are deleted.
- Now, go to the manufacturer’s site and do HP Officejet Pro 8710 driver download again.
- Follow the prompts and complete the installation.
- If this did not work out, you need to delete multiple printers added to your computer.
- Uninstall the printer which is currently not in use and keep only the required printer.
- If the issue persists, check if your Windows computer is prompting for an update.
- Update your Windows computer’s version and try to install the driver after the HP Officejet Pro 8710 driver download.