HP Envy 7640 Scan to computer
Using HP Envy 7640 Scanner you can able to scan photos and documents and save them to computer, memory card and send it to email by placing the document or photo on the scanner glass and do scanning using Printer control panel and HP Envy 7640 scanner software. Before initiating scanning confirm it whether HP Envy 7640 scan software installed to your computer or not to process HP Envy 7640 scan to computer
HP Envy 7640 Scan to computer Setup
- Open the scanner in your hp envy 7640 printer. Keep the document or photo on the scanner glass upside down and close the cover.
- On your Windows computer, go to Start menu and click on it. Go to All Programs and click “123.hp.com envy 7640 Solution Center” in the HP folder.
- In the 123hp/envy7640 Solution Center, click on “Scan Picture” or the “Scan Document” button based on the document placed in the scanner.
- Now, you have to choose the storage location for saving the HP Envy 7640 scanning software scanned item on your computer. After choosing the location, click “Scan” and then click “OK”
- On completing the above step, a preview window will open up, in which you can make further changes if needed, and then finally click “Finish” to complete HP Envy 7640 scan to computer setup.