HP Envy 7640 Wireless Setup
- To proceed with HP Envy 7640 wireless setup, Download the software from 123.hp.com/envy7640
- Network name
- Network Password
- Internet access
- Your computer connected to a HP Envy 7640 printer setup wireless network in which you want your printer to be connected
- During the HP Envy 7640 setup procedure, your printer must be placed close to the wireless router
How to Setup HP Envy 7640 Wireless
Your HP Envy 7640 printer should be switched on while carrying out this process.
- Click on the Wireless icon on your HP Envy 7640 printer setup printer control panel. A new dialogue box appears.
- Select Settings and then click on Wireless HP Envy 7640 wireless setup Wizard.
- Follow the below mentioned steps to print from your Apple device using the HP Envy 7640.
- In the Apple application from where you want to print, tap.
- Touch the Print icon and then Select Printer on the printer option menu.
- Select the printer name from the drop-down menu.
- Users can change Print options according to their need. Depending on the app that you are using, the HP Envy 7640 printer setup printer options may vary. Number of Copies, Paper, two-sided printing and Page range are the options that are available during HP Envy 7640 Wireless setup.