HP Envy 7640 Setup
For HP Envy 7640 setup, you can install the HP envy 7640 driver on your Windows 10 computer, using the 123.hp.com/setup 7640 and driver installation disc, which comes with your printer.The initial setup guide and manual for HP Envy 7640 driver and wireless setup, and software installation can be found in its user guide. You can also download the latest HP Envy 7640 printer software and driver from 123.hp.com/setup 7640 or 123.hp.com/envy7640
How to Setup HP Envy 7640
- Make sure your HP Envy 7640 printer and your Windows computer are connected to the same wireless network. Once that is ensured, you can proceed further with the HP Envy 7640 setup.
- Make note of your wireless Network name (SSID) and Password. These credentials are important to connect your printer and computer to your wireless network.
- How to setup HP envy 7640 after completing the above steps, you can either download the latest version of the driver or you can install the HP Envy 7640 wireless setup using the installation disc.
- Go to —->hp.com/setup 7640 or 123.hp.com 7640 from your browser. 123.hp.com/envy7640 enter your printer model number as “HP Envy 7640” in the box mentioned and click —>Begin.
- A new page will open, containing the HP Envy 7640 driver software. Now click —->Download and save that file. Double click on the downloaded driver software setup file to launch the installation.
- Click —>Next and follow the instructions for completing the HP envy 7640 driver software installation on your Windows computer.
- Latest version of the HP envy 7640 driver software supports Windows 10 operating system. Users are advised to check the compatibility of the driver installation software before downloading for HP Envy 7640 setup.