HP Envy 7640 eprint
HP Envy 7640 ePrint is a free application present in the 123 hp envy 7640 wireless printers, with which you can print documents in emails sent to the device. Word documents, PDFs, Photos can be sent with 123hp/envy7640 ePrint and can be printed from anywhere with ease.
To use this ePrint, you must register your Hewlett Packard 123hp/envy7640 e- all-in-one printer at the HP Envy 7640 ePrint setup. It can be done using a unique email address assigned to the printer. With ePrint you can print on the go as long as, your device is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the HP Printer. Before using ePrint, make sure you have an active internet connection
HP Envy 7640 eprint setup
- Turn ON the Web Services from the printer’s control panel.
- Enabling Web Services helps your printer to connect to the internet and Hp ePrint cloud service.
- Web Services can be turned ON using Web Service setup or HP Envy 7640 Wireless setup by clicking Setup.
- After the above step the Web Service Summary will be displayed. Click Print info, to get the print out of the information page.
- The printed information page contains printer’s claim code or its email address.
- Example of Printer’s claim code: 34axeck44bfrb
- Claim code combined with the suffix @hpeprint.com is your printer’s email address. Example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- After completing the above steps, you can send and print your print jobs to your HP Envy 7640 ePrint enabled 123.hp.com/envy7640 printer using printer’s email address from anywhere.