HP Envy 7640 Airprint
Generally, users find it easy to install HP Envy 7640 and print documents or photos in a Windows operating system. Since, Apple uses a different operating system, the process and functioning hp envy 7640 of these printers differ. To enable HP Envy 7640 Airprint setup in an Apple device, it is better to make use of the Apple AirPrint option. AirPrint is a mobile printing solution which was included with the Apple iOS v 4.2 and later introduced in other operating systems. If the users enable the AirPrint option, they can print any document wirelessly. Also Apple apps like Safari, Mail, iWorks and Photos HP Envy 7640 AirPrint solutions.
HP Envy 7640 Airprint Setup
HP Envy 7640 Pre-requisites to print with AirPrint :
- An iPhone, iPad or iPod touch that runs on iOS v4.2 or any recent versions.
- HP Printer with an AirPrint option.
- Working wireless network. Airprint is not supported in public wireless networks.
- Applications which supports AirPrint.
Difference between HP ePrint and Apple’s AirPrint
- HP Envy 7640 HP ePrint
- Does not require additional software or print driver.
- Compatible with any mobile devices.
- Apple AirPrint
- Requires supported applications on the Apple device.
- Compatible only with Apple devices.
HP Envy 7640 Airprint Not Working
- To do HP Envy 7640 Airprint setup run the HP Envy 7640 Print and Scan Doctor.
- If your HP Envy 7640 printer is not set as ‘Default’, then go to Devices and Printers to mark your printer as ‘Default’.
- Uninstall and Reinstall the HP Envy 7640 Driver and software 123.hp.com/envy7640
- Restart the computer and HP Envy 7640 printer.
- Scan with a scanning app. (Only if you can’t scan the document)
Display of ‘Error – 2081883401’ while uninstalling
The error message ‘Error – 2081883401’ with the serial number, is , displayed when you upgrade your computer from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. While uninstalling this hp envy 7640 software, click Ignore on the Error message dialogue box . The uninstall process continues and if it is required, restart the computer. Whether your computer is switched on, and check if it is connected to a wireless network to proceed with HP Envy 7640 Airprint.