Download HP Envy 5660 Driver
The driver is mainly used for establishing communication between the HP Printer and the computer. Only when the driver is installed after download HP Envy 5660 driver, you can associate the printer and your device. There are two types of drivers available, namely the Basic driver and the Full Feature driver. On installing the basic driver, you can access only the fundamental functions of the printer. After installing a full feature driver, you can access each and every function of the printer.
Download Driver For HP Envy 5660
Software is different from the printer driver. Software are additional apps that are installed on your system to perform specific printer functions. A list of software that is needed can be downloaded from the manufacturer’s site.
- For Windows, the best software to print is HP ePrint.
- This model of HP printer supports ePrint. You can set it up and start printing
- Mac systems can make use of the AirPrint app to print.
- AirPrint is an app that is specially designed for Mac and iOS users.
- Check if your printer is AirPrint compatible and then proceed with the setup process.
- If you own a Chromebook, then the best app to connect to the printer and print is the HP Print app.
- Setting your Chromebook with the printer and printing documents is very simple.
- Android and Apple Phones:
- HP Smart- This app can be installed on Android and iOS platforms. You can also print, scan, and troubleshoot your printer using this app.
- HP Print Service Plugin: It is specially designed for Android phones. You can assign print jobs from your phone to the printer.
HP Envy 5660 Windows 7 Driver
- HP printer drivers have to be necessarily installed on your computer to connect it with the printer.
- This website 123.hp.com/HP Envy 5660 has two types of drivers for your HP printer.
- With a basic driver, you can only access the basic functionalities such as Print, Scan on HP Envy 5660 printer, etc. Installing the basic driver will not let you use all the operations of a printer.
- This driver enables you to utilize almost all the features of the printer when compared to the basic driver. It includes a complete set of drivers, installation software, and administrative tools. It can downloaded from the manufacturer’s site or from this site.
- Before downloading, make sure there is enough space in the computer
- Enter the OS version and the printer model number or name before downloading.
- Open a browser on your system, enter the printer model followed by word driver, and press the Enter button.
- Go to the manufacturer’s site and enter the OS version.
- Tap the Download button to download HP Envy 5660 driver.
- Once the download is complete, go to the Downloads folder.
- Move the file to another drive if you want to and initiate the setup process.
Basic Download Driver For HP Envy 5660:
Full Feature Download Driver For HP Envy 5660:
HP Envy 5660 Driver Windows 10
- Go through the steps given below to know how to obtain the driver from the installation CD.
- After purchasing the HP printer, you have to unpack the printer and download HP Envy 5660 driver required.
- The package will have the installation CD, power cord, USB cable, ink cartridges, and the user manual.
- Make use of the installation CD to install the drivers on your computer.
- Unpack the CD from its package. Open the disc drive of the computer, place the CD, and close it.
- Your driver will be recognized automatically.
- Follow the instructions displayed on your system to finish the setup process.
- Take a test print after the connection is successfully established.
- You can also copy the files from the CD to another drive or hard disk.
- Using the copy, you can install the driver on multiple systems and connect them to the printer when needed.
How To Resolve HP Envy 5660 Driver Unavailable Issue
- If this error occurs, the basic solution is to run the HP Print and Scan Doctor on your system.
- Download the HP Print and Scan Doctor on your computer and open it after the installation completes.
- Choose your HP printer from the list of printers. Click the Retry option if your printer is not displayed in the list.
- Run a scan to know what the issue is. Based on the on-screen instructions, follow the procedure to rectify the error.
- This issue might come up if the driver file is partially installed on your computer. If you have not completed the setup process fully, then your driver will not be available for further use.
- Install the driver properly to get rid of this problem.
- Run the printer troubleshooter to resolve the fault. Launch Settings from the Start menu and choose the Update & Security option.
- Next, select the Troubleshoot option present on the left pane and tap Printer. Run the troubleshooter to detect the problem. If you have any problem with your hardware, it can be sorted out by running the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.
- If the above solutions fail, then uninstall the driver and the software. Reinstall the latest version of it after some time to resolve the issue of download HP Envy 5660 driver.