123.hp.com/HP Envy 5660
HP printer is known for its print quality and efficiency. 123.hp.com/HP Envy 5660 printer fulfills customer needs in many ways. The HP Envy 5660 printer is built with a touch screen control panel which helps clients to perform tasks easily. Some features of this printer are print speed color up to 9 ppm, scan resolution is 1200 * 1200 dpi, the technology used in this printer is CIS (Contact Image Sensing), and supported network protocols are TCP/IP. The main drawback of the HP Envy 5660 printer is that it does not support the Fax operation.
HP Envy 5660 Manual
The user manual includes all the essential information related to the printer. Starting from unboxing the printer to connecting it to the system, the process is explained in a step-by-step process. The user manual contains the setup and installation procedures along with various troubleshooting methods. When you purchase a new printer, the user manual is attached in the package. If you have lost the manual, you can download the PDF file of the user guide from the manufacturer’s site 123.hp.com/HP Envy 5660 or click the link given below. Make sure to install a PDF reader on your system since the file is available in the PDF format.
HP Envy 5660 Drivers
A printer driver is a software you need to install on your computer before you perform a print operation. The print driver software converts the data to be printed to a format that the printer can understand. The printer driver is available in the printer’s manufacturer site 123.hp.com/Setup Envy 5660 and the CD provided with the printer package. Enter the printer manufacturer’s site URL after launching the web browser. Type the printer, operating system & version details, and download the driver. Otherwise, click the link given below to download the driver. Run the software and perform a relevant operation.
Short Note For How To Setup HP Envy 5660 Printer
The HP Envy 5660 setup process starts from unboxing the printer. Remove the packing material that covers the printer package and takes the printer out of it. Place the printer on a table. You will find a user guide, power cord, and ink cartridge along with the printer. Make sure to remove all the packing tape from the inside & outside of the printer. Connect the power cable to the printer & the electrical outlet and power it ON. Wait for the printer to become idle and silent. Open the access door and insert the ink cartridges in the respective slot. Pull the input tray and load a stack of paper on it. After completing the printer setup, download & install the printer software from the manufacturer’s site 123.hp.com/HP Envy 5660. Finally, perform the Print operation.
HP Envy 5660 Install Printer
- Take a new printer out of the package and place it on a table.
- Remove the packing material from the printer.
- Before you go to the next setup, check if you have removed the packing material from the input tray, scanner glass, and the ink cartridge area.
- Using the power cable, connect the printer and switch on it by pressing the Power button.
- On your computer, install the HP Scan software from the manufacturer’s site to start the Scan process.
- Push the input tray forward after filling it with paper.
- Install the ink cartridges by opening the cartridge access door.
- Now, power on your computer.
- Download & install the printer driver from the CD provided during purchase.
- You can also get the driver from the manufacturer’s site 123.hp.com/Setup Envy 5660.
- Make sure to connect your printer and computer to the same network.
- Open the Setup option on the printer’s control panel.
- Select the Restore Network Settings options to clear the Network issue.
- After connecting the printer and the computer, try a test print.
HP Envy 5660 Setup Mac
- Unbox the printer and set it up as per the guided instructions.
- After the setup is done, install the ink cartridge and load paper in the input tray.
- After finishing the printer software installation, download the printer driver or the HP Easy Start from the manufacturer’s site and install the driver through the Apple Software Update.
- Go to manufacturer’s site 123.hp.com/HP Envy 5660, enter the printer’s model number, and then click the Begin button.
- Choose your operating system and the version type.
- Click the Download button under Driver-Product Installation Software section.
- Open the driver file on your Mac OS to install the software.
- Select USB as the connection type if prompted.
- Make sure to select the HP Scan or HP Easy Scan option on the install screen. You can access the scan functionality if you enable the HP Scan or HP Easy Scan option.
- To add the printer to the queue, select your printer, click the Use or Print Using option, select your printer name from the pop-up menu, and then tap the Add button.
- Complete the installation and try a test print or scan operation.
HP Envy 5660 Wired Setup
- Get a USB cable that came in your printer package.
- Switch on the HP Envy 5660 printer.
- Connect the USB cable when prompted during the driver installation.
- Turn on the computer and search for the Devices & Printers option in the Hardware & Sound menu.
- Right-click the icon of your printer model and then select the Remove device option.
- Close the Devices and Printer dialog box.
- Download and install the driver to complete the wired setup.
- Search for a browser on your computer and sign into printer manufacturer’s site 123.hp.com/Setup Envy 5660.
- Type the printer name and click the Begin button.
- Change the operating system and the version from the drop-down menu.
- Click Download under the Driver Installation section.
- Open & run the downloaded driver software on your computer.
- Choose the connection type as USB while installing the printer driver.
- After the setup is complete, try a test print and scan operation.
9 Simple Steps To Replace HP Envy 5660 Ink Cartridges
- Attach the power cord to the printer and switch it on.
- Open the ink cartridge access door by lifting both the small handles.
- Press the top of the low or empty ink cartridge.
- Pull it out of the slot.
- Unbox the new ink cartridge and place it on a table.
- Remove the orange tape and take the protective tape from the new ink cartridge.
- Place the new ink cartridge into the slot.
- Push the cartridge into the slot. Keep pushing the cartridge until it snaps into place.
- Close the cartridge access door and try a test print.
How To Change Ink On HP Envy 5660 Printer
- Get an ink refill kit from the 123.hp.com/HP Envy 5660 office supply store or online retailer.
- Gather paper towel or tissue paper, syringe, clear scotch tape, and disposable plastic gloves.
- Make sure to cover your hands using disposable plastic gloves.
- Power on the printer and open the ink cartridge access door.
- Gently remove the low or empty ink cartridge from the printer.
- Place the empty ink cartridge on a paper towel.
- Clean the cartridge using the paper towel.
- Remove the top label of the ink cartridge.
- Drill holes on top of the ink cartridge using a screwdriver.
- Load the ink from the refill kit to the syringe and fill it into the empty cartridge.
- Stops filling the cartridge if the ink starts to overflow.
- After filling the cartridge, close the top label.
- Clean the ink cartridge nozzle by using a paper towel or soft tissue.
- Place the cartridge back into the printer.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
- Switch on the printer and try a test print.
How To Print On Photo Paper HP Envy 5660?
- Switch on your 123.hp.com/HP Envy 5660 printer.
- Pull the input tray towards you and load the photo paper into the tray.
- Make sure to remove any plain paper in the input tray before loading the photo paper.
- Close the input tray after loading the photo paper.
- Open the print window and document properties on your computer.
- If you wish to improve the color and brightness of the photo, edit it as per your need.
- Select the photo on your computer.
- Right-click on the photo, select the Open with option and then choose the Windows Photo Viewer or Print option.
- Click the Print, File, or Menu option on the dialog box.
- Set your preferences and click OK.
- Click the Print option. The printer prints the photo you have loaded.
Quick Steps To Print Envelopes On HP Envy 5660 Printer
- Switch on your printer and computer.
- Make sure to load a stack of paper into the input tray.
- Install the ink cartridges in the respective slot.
- Load the envelope facing down and the flap to the left of the printer.
- Search for the WordPad application on Windows.
- Open Wordpad, click the Menu icon and then select the Page Setup option.
- Select your envelope type from the Size menu and choose Landscape from the Orientation option.
- Click the OK button after finishing the page setup. You can print the name & address on the envelope.
- Enter the address and then align it by using the format tools available in the Home tab.
- Click the Menu icon, tap the Print option, and then select Print Preview.
- Select the Print button.
- Wait for the 123.hp.com/HP Envy 5660 printer to print the envelope page.
- To print envelope address labels, open Word, click the Mailing option and then select the Labels option to set up the print job.
HP Envy 5660 Wireless Setup
- Download & install the HP Smart app from the Windows or Apple Store.
- The HP Smart app will automatically detect your printer if it is connected to the network.
- If the printer is not connected, click the plus (+) sign in the HP Smart app dialog box, and select the Set up a new printer option. Go with the instructions displayed on the screen to complete the 123.hp.com/Setup Envy 5660.
- Try a test print and scan operation.
HP Envy 5660 Wireless Setup Wizard
- Switch on your printer and computer.
- Download and install the driver on the computer.
- On your printer’s control panel, select the Setup menu.
- Click the Network Setup option in the Setup menu.
- Select the Wireless Setup Wizard option from the list of network types displayed on the printer screen.
- The 123.hp.com/HP Envy 5660 printer will start searching for available wireless networks.
- Select your wireless network from the list.
- Type the Wireless Password in the entry field. Otherwise, press and hold the WPS button on the router for 3 seconds to connect the printer to the wireless network.
- Click the OK button.
- The Successful Connection message is displayed in the printer screen and then click the OK button.
- Try a test print or scan operation.
HP Envy 5660 AirPrint
- Connect your printer and Mac Os to a wireless network.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi is on and there is a checkmark next to the network.
- Press the Wireless icon on the printer’s control panel to check the printer connection status.
- If the printer is already linked with your wireless network, then perform the Print operation.
- If the printer is not connected to the Wireless network, then open the Setup, Network, or Wireless menu on the printer settings.
- Select the Wireless Setup Wizard option and go with the instructions displayed on the printer.
- Now, open the file you want to print on your Mac system.
- Tap the Share icon, click the Print or Print icon and the printer options displayed on the screen.
- Tap Select Printer to choose the printer.
- Change the print job settings such as a number of copies, options (color, letters), black & white features in the Printer Options dialog box.
- Click the Print button after changing the print job settings. Still you looking for more solution regarding the 123.hp.com/HP Envy 5660 printer, lets contact our tech experts now.